Friday, January 9, 2009

Marcus and Jennie Williams' Wedding Ceremony

Now this was a cool gig. I was introduced to Marcus and Jennie Williams through some mutual friends. I actually didn't meet them until the day of their wedding. My friends recommended me to them and we set everything up over the phone. They too were on the ol' college budget, so they just wanted me for the wedding ceremony. It was a gorgeous day in May, set at the foothills of the Organ Mountains in Las Cruces, N.M. Short and sweet. Just like they wanted it. This couple is made for each other. Both were very sweet and extremely laid back. I'm glad I was able to meet them and hopefully give them some memorable images to look back on many years from now. Hope you like a few of the shots I assembled below.

No comments:

Post a Comment