Thursday, January 8, 2009

Brent and Jackie Almond's Wedding



Here are photos from a wedding I shot last year. The newlyweds are Brent and Jackie Almond. The ceremony and reception were held at the San Juan Country Club in Farmington, New Mexico. Very cute couple, fun family and an all-around good time. This is the first wedding I've truly covered in the way I like to do weddings -- a documentary approach. I wish I could have spent even more time with them but as many young lovebirds are these days, they were on a tight budget. I was more than happy to work with them.
I had taken portraits of Jackie months earlier as a birthday present for her then boyfriend, Brent. Days after receiving his gift, Brent proposed. I don't want to take all the credit but I think my shots may have solidified Brent's thoughts of making her his wife. Who knows? As long as they're happy, right? Hope you enjoy the slideshow below.

1 comment: